Ladies and gentleman, I found another online micro job. I still do Amazon Mechanical Turk (a post that is coming soon) but can really help me boost my income. This site is https://www.slicethepie.com/
This pays people to review music, clothes, fashion accessories, phone cases and mobile accessories. You would make more for reviews that are more longer thoughtful. Just make sure they have a little more detail. Your minimum amount to withdrawn is $10. Refer your friends about this LEGIT website.
Remember the international version of "Oh The Places I Want To Go?" Well, this is the domestic version. What I meant by domestic is places right here in the United States in America. Some of the places on this list I would like to visit, have already visited and would like to live in.
1. Atlanta, Georgia. This is the birthplace of Coca-Cola. This is one of the most historical places in the United States of America. The 1996 Summer Olympics took place in this city and is the capital of the Peach State.
2. Decatur, Georgia. And speaking of the Peach State, I have been to this see before and I loved the downtown area. Maybe I could live in this city and work in Atlanta.
3. Los Angeles, California. I dreamed about going this city and have a creative career there. I would love go see the beaches that this city has.
4. New York City, New York. So many sites I would love to see and places I would like to go one day. Like the Statue of Liberty for example. So many cuisines I would l…
2017 has been a crazy year that went by fast. But now that it is a new year, 2018 will be a year that I really need to make things happen. Its just that there is more in life than what I am doing now. I remember someone in high school said that I am too young to ruts. Routines can son become ruts. I have dreams, goals and aspirations that I want to do in my want life. Through out my life, I have placing stepping stones and gaining experience. However, I need to broaden my horizons. Here the things that I really need to make happen:
1. Move out my both my parent's houses. I'm at a point in my life that I cannot stay in both of my high school bedrooms forever. I really need to spread my wings and fly out both nests. And stay gone this time. Fortunately, I have found a good place that I can move to with great opportunities. The place I'm taking about is Atlanta, Georgia (If I can't find a cheaper place in Atlanta, I could live Decatur and work in Atlanta. In Atlanta, there…
Hi! How are you? How you been everybody? I'm okay. The thing I could use your help and suggestions. Right now I need to make some more active income. As of right, I do not have reliable transportation and looking for something that is more work from home or anywhere.
I also have an IT Works business and website. And I still need suggestions for a new name for this blog. If you happen to any good any ideas, plase let me know.